miércoles, 16 de julio de 2014

Una canción y mi manicura-pedicura de verano para esta semana/ A song and my summer mani-pedi for this week

Buenos días! ¿cómo va la semana? ¿y las vacaciones de verano? ánimo que ya están cada vez más cerca. Hoy para que esos días que os quedan se os hagan un poquito más cortos os pongo hoy un video con la archiconocida canción "Happy" de Pharrell Williams que produce alegría sólo de oírla (subtitulada al castellano) y os enseño mi manicura-pedicura de verano para esta semana. No soy muy dada a combinaciones de colores así de originales pero en internet he visto tantas ideas que no me he resistido a dar ese toque diferente a mis uñas ¿os gusta?




Good morning! How's your week? and your summer holidays? Cheer up they're getting closer. Today to make those days before holidays a little bit shorter I have a video for you with the extremely famous song "Happy" by Pharrell Williams that makes anyone happy just by listening to it (subtitles in Spanish) and I'm showing you my summer mani-pedi for this week. I'm not too keen on those so original colour combinations but I've seen so many ideas in the internet that I couldn't resist to give a different touch for my hand/toes nails, do you like it?
 

2 comentarios:

  1. I love the Happy song. I must admit to never getting mani/pedi's - I'm not good with nail polish and it always chips so much - I do not want the new kinds they use now that hardens so much I don't like all the chemicals used.

    ResponderEliminar
    Respuestas
    1. Hi Karen! I usually do my own mani-pedi, in fact I only have manis from time to time. It's only in summer when I'm suntanned when I think nail polish suits me best. I've heard there are kind of organic nail polishes without chemicals, perhaps you could have a look at them. Love!

      Eliminar

¡Gracias por vuestros comentarios, me encanta leerlos!/ Thanks for your comments, I love reading them!